[Quick tip-want to skip the article and find out if you qualify? Call Mike Raines at 678-207-8160 or email email@example.com. Mike has over 30 years experience in the special risk life insurance arena]
Can I get affordable life insurance with Crohn’s disease?
For individual’s that suffer from Crohn’s disease, life insurance may seem at first to be unattainable. Fortunately, for those looking for life insurance with Crohn’s disease you have come to the right place.
We understand the difficulties of finding affordable life insurance with Crohn’s disease. We know which companies specialize underwriting this condition.
When underwriting life insurance with Crohn’s disease, it is first important to get as much medical information up front from the insured. It is best to be totally honest about your medical history. The more information we can give to the underwriter’s the better rate you possible can secure.
We want the life insurance underwriter’s to compete for your business.
By gathering this information up front it allows us to do the legwork and save you time. This also keeps you from having to initially go thru a medical exam and blood work.
A medical exam may be necessary down the road, but first we just want to see if a viable offer is available.
By gathering this information up front, it also allows us to keep your information out of the Medical Information Bureau (MIB).
When all the information is gathered, we will speak to the different carriers. Once we get the feedback from the underwriters we will then know if an offer can be made. We will run the premium rates to see if this tentative offer is affordable to you.
If the tentative offer is something the client feels comfortable with, we will then proceed to take a formal application and have any requirements completed to secure the offer.
This is the best way to proceed with finding the most affordable rates.
You will no longer have to try contacting agent after agent to try and find affordable life insurance with Crohn’s disease.
What information is needed to find life insurance with Crohn’s disease?
In order to find out if affordable life insurance with Crohn’s disease is available the following information needs to be obtained:
- Male or Female?
- Date of birth?
- History of any major weight loss?
- Tobacco use? If yes, what type?
- Exact name of diagnosis (I.E. granulomatous colitis, regional entertitis, terminal ileitis, etc.)?
- When was condition first diagnosed?
- Single episode, recovered without complications?
- Multiple episodes?
- Date of last episode?
- Have you had an operation for this condition or is an operation being considered?
- If operation, type of surgery and when was surgery completed?
- If surgery, have you had or experienced any problems or complications following surgery?
- Details of any medications current prescribed including name, dosage/frequency?
- Any other medical history or hospitalizations for other conditions?
- Any history of taken steroids?
- Have you lost in time away from work due to this condition?
- Do you routinely exercise? If so, what type?
- Family history? Any immediate family history of early death before age 60 from heart disease or cancer?
- Any history of diverticulitis?
In addition to the questions above, it is also good to know the amount of coverage and the plan of protection you would like to secure. Many carriers only offer minimum amounts of death benefit. Some will only make an offer for a permanent plan of protection.
It also important to remember that there are carriers available that may offer a plan of insurance on a simplified or guaranteed issue basis. These plans are typically more expensive than a full medically underwritten plan and could have limitations to the policy benefits.
It is best to discuss your situation with us to determine the best plan of action depending on your needs. Remember, we are here to assist you in securing the absolute lowest rates available for life insurance with Crohn’s disease.
We have no allegiance to any one particular insurance carrier. We write coverage thru many different insurance companies and are constantly searching the marketplace for new and innovative carriers.
With over 30 years experience in the special risk marketplace we know who the right carriers are.
If you would like to discuss your life insurance needs, please contact us at 1-888-393-9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org